How to Order
It’s easy – really it is!
First, choose your fabrics. You can do this in lots of ways…
Browsing the Menu
- Hover over the ‘Fabrics’ option on the menu and select from a list of different fabric types to browse.
- Hover over the ‘Wardrobe’ option and select what kind of clothes you want to make
- …or do the same for the other Menu areas, including ‘Colour’ and ‘Vintage Style’
- Click on the magnifying glass in the gold strip at the top of the page – then just type in the kind of fabric you’re looking for, e.g. ‘blue cotton’
- Refine your selection by clicking on any of the the categories on the left-hand side of the page.
Finding out more about a fabric
Click on the photo of the fabric you love the most – you’ll get a description and more images.
Click on an image to enlarge it
Scroll down the page to find out more. Lots of our fabrics have videos showing how they move or stretch.
Add it to your Wishlist
- Once you have an account with us then you’ll be able to add items to your Wishlist
- To add a product you like, just click on the heart symbol in the top right hand corner of the product image
- To view your Wishlist, make sure you’re logged in and click on ‘My account’ in the top menu bar. That’ll take you to your account page where you can select and view your Wishlist
- You can create an account as part of the Checkout process whenever you purchase something
Purchasing a fabric
Once you’ve decided to take the plunge, click in the box by ‘Length required’ and enter the length of fabric you need. For example if you want 2.2 metres, just type ‘2.2’ into the box – and you’ll see the calculation of the price of your fabric appear underneath.
When you’re happy with the amount you’ve selected, just click the ‘Add to basket’ button – and you’re away!
Click on ‘Basket’ in the top right-hand corner of the screen to view the contents of your basket and start the checkout process.
You don’t have to have an account to buy from ClothSpot – but if you do, it will save you time in the future as we’ll save your address details for your next visit – and you get to have a Wish list too! (We’ll never share your details – and we never keep your payment information, either).
Just follow the on-screen instructions to confirm your order and pay.
When you’ve done that, you’ll receive a confirmation of your order by email – then your ClothSpot cloth will arrive soon afterwards!